Thursday, March 15, 2007

the blurring has just begun

It's official my virtual friends, now out number my non-virtual friends. Yesterday I got my first hit on my, myspace site, and Soul Basement wanted me as a friend - absolutely - and then I went out to check just who exactly I was befriending and when I got there I wondered how someone who is the suppose know could have missed someone as cool as Soul Basement.

Thanks to the cumbersome, myspace network; I'm now linked into the Soul Basement network. I haven't used it to connect with "real" people yet, perhaps in time when I get that confidence back; I will test the functionality of making chit-chat with my friends.

The nice thing about my virtual self is that my virtual body doesn't give me a hard time like my non-virtual body has been of late, I'm all aches and pains, and then there's that non-virtual work thing that keeps me engaged, although I have been skipping out and into the virtual world every so often.

The blurring has just begun, I look forward to seeing its effects in the next year, as I begin to embrace or reject its possibilities.

My virtual network has the following updates: Air have released a new album, Pocket Symphony, last week, it’s still not in our shops and Blue Six’s new album is out, which I reckon will probably be my album of the year if historical evidence is anything to go by.

No comments: