Wednesday, February 28, 2007

linked in

We know/think/guess it's rubbish but we can't be sure because we may (hopefully not) need it one day - linked-in networking.

Proof that two minds are better than one in the morning, it's a thread read it from the bottom up:

From:302
Subject RE:RE: James Neophytou has recommended you on LinkedIn

spot on - i'm blogging that - i have/had/have those same insecurities.

trying to get ahead never seems to be on my hidden agenda.

From: James Neophytou To: 302

RE: James Neophytou has recommended you on LinkedIn

I know mate. Linked-In is bollocks. It is the work ethic in me, and the immigrant insecurity aspect that thinks, one day I might need a job from someone on my contacts list. Or I might help someone make a connection that helps them. 1% effective. I think.


Subject RE: James Neophytou has recommended you on LinkedIn

thanks - i've given you bigupz on my blog counts for much more - not to sure about linked in man.

From: James Neophytou Sent: Wed 2007/02/28 07:49 To: 302
Subject: James Neophytou has recommended you on LinkedIn

LinkedIn Recommendations

James Neophytou has endorsed your work as Assets Information Manager at . ..
Dear 302,I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.Details of the Recommendation:"302 is a model client, and a true projects person - creative and collaborative. We agree on our aspirations, namely "exceeding expectations is the minimum requirement". We have presented together in the USA at industry conferences."

No comments: